Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Daytawion Lowe Feature in Tulsa World


A former prep All-American at Carl Albert High School, Lowe signed with Oklahoma State and, as a freshman in 2009, was a contributor defensively and on special teams. He missed the entire 2010 season because of a knee injury. This season, when senior Johnny Thomas was ruled ineligible, Lowe became OSU's starter at free safety. The results have been quite positive. Lowe leads the Cowboys in tackles with 58. He has two sacks, an interception and three pass breakups. While at Carl Albert, he was interviewed by a recruiting website and listed his hobbies as "riding horses, fishing and chilling."

Do you still own and ride horses? 
Yes. I've got a 3-year-old Tennessee walker. Nice little parade horse named Candy. She's a brown horse with a white nose. I keep her in Spencer. This time of year, I don't get to see my horse very often. My little brother takes care of my horse.



Story by Bill Haisten

Tulsa World - Q&A Daytawion Lowe

No comments:

Post a Comment